Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cable Internet Vs DSL (Digital Subscriber Line)

First of all, i would like to introduce myself in my first new post, i'm Arron and im from the Philippines, and im a college student in STI College Lucena. Lately, i've been experiencing a lot of slow speed in my net connection, i know i only have a slow connection, so i decided to upgrade it to a faster one. But, after i decide to upgrade my DSL, some cable company offers me a free 3 day trial for their Cable Internet, hey, its free, so wihout further ado, i accept it and even though they give me a 384kbps internet connection as a free trial, i have experienced a little stability that DSL dont have. As my experience, my DSL connection goes down from 8 am until 10 pm, and its a annoying to have that kind of connection cause i barely cant download softwares that i like. But after installing the cable internet as a free trial, its better than my old one, in fact its good, better stability and fast connection, but on the other hand, its a little bit expensive, just a little bit, but what more would you ask for? Well, this are all my opinions, and it up to you whether to go with it or not.

No comments: